Post a pic of where you're chillin at!

Discussion in 'General' started by AnuMeow, May 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Chillin at some hotel in I don't even know where, somewhere on the east coast of florida. We're taking a yacht from Miami to Boston and we fucked up a prop on some shallow spot, now I'm stuck here for the next day or two.. I'll update with a pic of the pimp $4 mil yacht once I'm back underway.

2. lul. Sick stuff.

3. [​IMG]
    (from a distance)

4. You need a bigass Dharma initiative poster on ur wall :D

5. haha thank you dude, we are definitely not crackheads. fuckin connor sings about smokin crack all the time but he doesnt smoke it.

heres the whole thing, i didnt do it though it was my friends

Attached Files:

6. i don't understand the shit with the two screens. whats the point?

7. Dual screens FTW!

Attached Files:

8. Yeah I love Lost bro

9. this is me shaping my cave

[​IMG]

10. #70 s m o k e, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    MULTI-TASKING! I can be surfing the net/playing a game/writing a paper/anything else on my main monitor and I can have TV or a movie or AIM going on my other one. It also helps clear up your desktop if it's cluttered. If you're doing anything where you need multiple programs open, having an extra monitor makes it go so much faster because you don't need to keep minimizing windows. You can just drag it to your other screen and BAM.

Before I got my second monitor I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. But I can honestly say if you're on the computer a lot (like me) then having an extra monitor (or two) really makes everything a lot more manageable. Plus it looks badass :cool:

But you will never know until you try it, and once you do you'll never want to go back to a single monitor. You'll be all "how the hell did i manage without this?!?!"

11. Chillin in the living room of my new apartment. Since my grandma organized it and shit when I moved in it looks like an old person lives there but whatever it's all good.

[​IMG]

12. yo man you should get a nice Bob Marley picture on the wall :)

13. Chillin' @ home, excuse the mess LOL :)

[​IMG]

14. I've yet to play burnout paradise
    any good??

15. my room

Attached Files:

16. its righteous dude, my bro plays all the time he's ranked in the top 200 in the world haha

17. Nice, I've got the same Ali poster except a bit bigger. And I just got a new TV and it covers up part of the poster, sucks lol :(!

18. heh same speakers...u got em on the wrong sides tho

[​IMG]

19. wrong side??
    I just put em that way so th lil green jack will go into my tv/laptop

btw do your ones work on your tv?

20. By wrong side I mean sounds intended to come out the right will come out the left on yours. It really only makes a difference with games though. And I have a lcd monitor pictured there, so I use the standard green jack to my computer. And the 360 is plugged to the sub. With the video going hdmi to the monitor....Pretty effective setup...I want to get a bigger monitor tho