Post a pic of where you're chillin at!

Discussion in 'General' started by AnuMeow, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 AnuMeow, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Hey guys, wanted to see where everyone likes chilling and toking while surfing GC.

I'll start from my table. GC on a netbook/Ubuntu. Beer and weed with some Star Trek. Good times, good weather. Cheers!

[​IMG]

I'll also point out... that cactus grows in Fox Farms haha.

Attached Files:

2. This is a really good idea for a thread! This is where I'm chilling right now (shitty cell phone pic, at work):

[​IMG]

Anyways, will post another pic later once I'm off and toking :D

3. Dual screens FTW! :smoke:

4. [​IMG]

Incase you're wondering why I have so many hello kitty things, it's because my friends give me hello kitty crap all the time.

5. Haha, you're telling me. Really does make the job easier! I can game on one screen while working on the other!

And Roks, cute hello kitty stuff :D.

6. Im to embarrased of this mess to put up a picture of my actual living conditions, but a google image should suffice.
    [​IMG]
    "mobile homes" FTW...

7. #7 DeLaUltraBlaze, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    This thread has a good bit of potential.

[​IMG]

Crappy TV, but the one in the living room is better :(.

8. Nice little chilling zones so far. Can't wait to see everyone's!

9. #9 Budwisesir, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    Meh

[​IMG]

You know it's pretty fucked up when your computer monitor is bigger than your TV.

10. [​IMG]

Vape TV and laptop it gets the job done.

Im moving to Florida in a week so ill post my updated pic than haha

11. Ooh, nice vape. What brand?

Also props for having GC on your laptop when taking the pic as well (mine is blurred up from the display brightness being up way too high :eek:).

12. Thats the extreme q its my brothers, i have da buddha vape, its not in the pic though ha

13. im a vampire, and on my iphone. dont service for shit in here[​IMG]

14. My command center:
    [​IMG]

15. Dual Monitors and my cash :).[​IMG]

16. Props for the streetlight sticker!!!!!! well, all the stickers! I bet we could be friends.

17. i love hello kitty :p +rep

anyways, im visiting the half of my parents who dont let me smoke in the house, so heres my temporary living quarters. it actually used to be my room until i moved out, now its all guest-bedroomy and impersonal. ill post a pic of my ACTUAL spot once i get home : )

[​IMG]

18. Thanks! Streetlight is by far my favorite band. I've seen them live twice, and hopefully i'll get to see them again this summer.

My monitor blocked out my other stickers, so here's the rest:
    [​IMG]