Post a ic of your Unique Eyes

Discussion in 'General' started by davidtokehead, Apr 22, 2012.

1. So people say i have nice eyes but i dont really see it. maybe because im accustomed to seeing my eyes on a daily basis. well here they are. Lets see yours

Attached Files:

2. nice eyes bro

3. Don't take this the wrong way, but psychologically, it's the feminine facial features that women are attracted to in men. Your eyes look soft and feminine, so just outta curiosity, are the people telling you that girls?

4. yeah girls, and today this one blackdude at work was like " dude your eyes are beautiful, and you could sweep the floor with those eyelashes" i lol'd i thought he was on something

5. op your eyes make me want to face fuck a "latino" girl

6. hahahah thanks i guess lol

7. hahaha no gracias don ramon

8. I do believe theres already a thread for this.

9. wow seems like no one got eyes:[

10. No offense OP but its kinda queer for a man to start a thread about his eyes, post a pic of it, and then ask other to do the same..

Im a man, I dont need mad dudes looking into my eyes.

11. i dont see how it "queer" but ok your entitled to an opinion

12. Here's my eye.
    I'm not a cyclops, but if we're talking about colour... Well, you only need one eh? :p

Attached Files:

13. Wow those eyes are awsome im totally diggin the color combo:D

14. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']
    Wow those eyes are awsome im totally diggin the color combo:D[/quote]

Hahaha, thanks! They're the colour of my current stash. :p
    As a kid, they were like, jean blue. I kind of miss them! Anyone else have their eyes switch colours on them?

15. mine were a dark green but changed to my current color, they tend to change shade slighly when i were different colored clothing

16. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']mine were a dark green but changed to my current color, they tend to change shade slighly when i were different colored clothing[/quote]

They're pretty cool! What's your heritage? I'd guess North African or Middle Eastern?
    (I may be WAAAY off too! :p)