Post a funny vid

Discussion in 'General' started by II0 II IvI II0, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Read the rules and did not see this mentioned...

Post A Funny Vid-

Here's mine

If this is not allowed.Sorry Please Delete
    <object width="450" height="370">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/f0e_1218136688" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></object>

2. I love video threads. One of my favorite things to do while stoney. :) I can't believe that officer is really afraid of a freakin turkey. C'mon, you have steel toe boots, a bullet proof vest and your afraid of a turkey. Sheesh I thought I was a scaredy cat. Let me see if I can rally up some of my favorite videos from the net.

3. This one has become really popular in the past few weeks. I didn't find it posted anywhere on the forum so I thought I would post it. I have to admit these guys kind of have some balls, I mean this lion had been back in the wild for a while and they still decided to try and visit it. It's hard to tell when it's coming up to them whether it's about to pounce on them and start ripping at their necks. I'm not gonna lie, I would have started running my arse off as soon as I saw that thing coming our way picking up steam. I think the funniest thing is that they're playing Whitney Houston from The Bodyguard soundtrack. Don't ask how I know that. :)

Christian The Friendly Lion

4. Here's another one that's pretty crazy. This person has to blasted at least 50 ft into the air. Look how freakin high they go. The pain from flopping on their back would totally be worth the experience of being tossed in the air that high. Could you imagine being pot high at the same time. Now that would be an experience. :eek:

Epic Back Flip From the Blob

5. This one is not so much funny as it is cool. I've never really seen a video done this way. Really cool idea that I wish I had though of first. A visual experience done to an interview with John Lennon.

I Met The Walrus - Interview with John Lennon

6. Last one I'll post for today. Here's the snub nose money of china and this is seriously the craziest faces I've ever seen on an animal. I mean look at the eyes, nose, and lips on this thing. It's like they were all taken from different animals and then placed on this poor creature. Hell it lips that most collagen addicted Hollywood actresses would be jealous of.

Wild China's Exclusive Clip of the Snub-nose Monkey<br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=40054521,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=40054521,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>