Post a deep and real lyric that speaks to you. ( Rap )

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ChronicPhonix, Jan 10, 2013.

1. A lot of people don't see rap as significant or meaningful. But there's a lot of time's I've heard something that just made me really feel it. I know everyone has a few songs like that.

For example one that's been on my mind,

"Mama no disrespect, but I'm asking
    what's the use of existing when you can't live in a mansion?
    that's when her face fell, she cried violently,
    said she wasn't a good mother but she tried to be,
    hoping that I was safe, every night she would pray for me,
    I'll die before a bitch ass n***a takes that away from me"

2:05
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PArEj1ApXLM]Kevin Gates - Respect [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ] - YouTube[/ame]

If there's one on your mind, feel free to post it I'm curious about other people's choices.

2. Deep as pussy, real as Pinocchio.

"Holograms on my hand gave me a tanned wrist
    Diamonds dancing on my fist look like a blank disc
    Teriyaki suit with the lemon Fanta
    Heavy weight, heartburn: Mylanta
    Adversaries call me on my Blackberry
    Now I'm in the laundry mat: Darryl Strawberry
    On my cell phone, now I'm on my iPhone
    She thought it was a cat phone
    Now I'm on my bat phone
    Hanging fangs down like a vampire ("Twilight!")
    Sapphires dancing on my hand like a campfire ("Dancing!")
    Camp counselor, living in the lap of luxe
    Double cheese deluxe in the penguin tux"

1:02

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9au3UBSqI]CHiEF KEEF & RiFF RAFF - "Cuz My Gear" (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

3. "This is Jay, everyday, no compromise No compass comes wit this life, just eyes So to map it out, you must look inside Sure books can guide you but your heart defines you" Jay-Z - Beach Chair

4. "Sunshine is a luxury
    Just to see another day is enough for me
    Cause I'm livin on borrowed time
    The next funeral i go to might be mine, it might be mine
    God Damn, I'm trying to hold on to my faith
    They use to tell me it was going to get greater later 
    Now it's later and I'm still I'm the same place"

Z-Ro - Tired

Song about the struggle man.

5. Be, B-Boys and girls, listen again This is for grown looking girls who's only ten The ones who watch videos and do what they see As cute as can be, up in the club with fake ID Careful, 'fore you meet a man with HIV You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey Whatever you decide, be careful, some men be Rapists, so act your age, don't pretend to be Older than you are, give yourself time to grow You thinking he can give you wealth, but so Young boys, you can use a lot of help, you know You thinkin life's all about smokin weed and ice You don't wanna be my age and can't read and write Begging different women for a place to sleep at night Smart boys turn to men and do whatever they wish If you believe you can achieve, then say it like this Nas - I Can

6. I like it guys,

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNpO4V57pWM]RZA - Domestic Violence - YouTube[/ame]

you a hoe
    you a hoe
    you a hoe
    you a hoe
    you a hoe
    HOE!
    HOE!
    HOE!
    HOE!
    HOE!
    HOE!
    BASTARD!
    BASTARD!
    BASTARD!
    BASTARD!

8. Lil white my smoking song

This is my smoking song!It aint very long,but guaranteed to get the job done! Smoke one! What the fuck you waitin on!? Id love to get you as high as the sky, but it get hot white so hot your brain about to fry.

9. Ever since I was a young lad with a part time dad
    I never could find happiness inside of what I had
    I studied my mother, I digested her pain
    And vowed no woman on my patch would ever have to walk the same

Slug
    *fuck you lucy - by: Atmosphere

Describes me, man. :smoke:

10. Pick it pack it fire it up come along, and take a hit from the bong. i want to get HIGH SO HIGH....

11. Lol I would like to see the reason these lyrics are "deep"

How is rapping fanta with mylanta deep?

12. don't get me wrong its not a new method, INHALE ......... EXHALE just got an ounce in the mail

13. I'm so glad, that trouble don't last always.

14. How would that even speak to someone? Fuck pills :( lost a few friends over them (rip homies)

15. #17 Nash92, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    "Must wise up, but who are we to preach, when we don't even teach ourselves the same lessons?" - Vordul Mega.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIPn8mC4HcE[/ame]

16. Theres so many, off the top of my head...

Before we find world peace, we gotta find peace and end the war on the streets.

17. "I'd rather die young than die old and broke. That's why I stay drunk, and I constantly smoke"
    Dunno why, but that one line just speaks volumes to me, gives you a sad outlook on my mindset haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Fv7AnjJe0]Tupac - Life's So Hard (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

18. ^ Gnarly song, sketchy signature.