Possuum’s Water-Only Organic Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Possuum, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Reggie, if I remember my slang from down under I would say those girls were chocka block...........fair dinkum.

Much respect

PW

2. Beautiful Plant Reggie

3. HighYa Ock. Yeh man there's a couple of bros posting here that grow some of the finest on the planet LOL! Shazamms!!! :wave:

4. that there stomps a mud hole outta my scrogs...we all dream ta have 1 plant like that:eek:as a mama:hello::hello::hello::hello:

couple shots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kicked the dew dancers outdoors..reg..they stankie..and not even in flower..and after i saw that plant you grew felt they might eat the tent:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the pg45:D..must be accompanied by an old stoner:p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so...hiiiigh from fla:wave::wave:

5. Gee I love those pics of your deacon.

Seeing some fairly decent growth too in the DewDancers as well which is nice as always.

Ended up with 17 oz from the BF in 08/09. The SkunkBubble I grew in 09/10 yielded 18, buzz grew a SB last season that was about the same too if I remember correctly. Have seen 14 indoors from a BF under 1000hps.

You want some? Lol

6. yeah reggie...the dancers are takin' off...will get some good closeups tommorrow..thinkin' i got 1 male a 3 ladies:hello:and if a couple bubble fuck found their way inta a future care package...i will shed no tears...between you and g and both your genetics...pretty sure it will get ya high;):D:D

7. Probably a good chance of getting riptis kaniptus. Lol

The slang here for - getting bent of your face, warm and buzzy.

Male Dewy into the SativaG45, there's your $40 single seed buy there!

Strain would in the ideal grow pull down 18oz, easy.....

8. DAMN DEACON!!!

That fuckin pool looks amazing! when that water starts to freeze and ya see a Roo smokin a bowl on a float toy you'll know that Ice River and Southern Star have invaded you back yard........like terrorists bombin ya with buds!!!!!

9. LMAO... Patrio-grow-bro.... it's Sunday man LOL but always glad to see ya even if you are a day early :) :rolleyes:

Check it out. This is some outdoor BubbleFuck early popcorn budZ. Check out the color on this plant. These budZ were taken from the very lower 6"-10" of the plant. Seriously, these were just above soil level. You can imagine what the upper growth may look like.

If I could only produce the outdoor environment indoors I'd be set.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. You're not too late mate. You're just in time. I'm gonna shut this thread down and start a NEW one. This one has gotten rather.... well... "pedestrian" so-to-speak. :) I've got a whole new batch of BubbleFuck growing.... :yay:

11. [​IMG]

:D :smoking:

Nice looking popcorn!

12. you cant shut this down your a "sticky"......

13. Not no mo :D. I'm gray dude! Slinking back into the shadows......

14. did ya drive your mama crazy standin in the shadows
    did ya have another baby,,,standin in the........yeah I know but thats where my wake and bake mind went.....:D

I am now retired........all side jobs now.......:D

15. Good for you man! Damn, we got a lot of catching up to do LOL! Ive been doing the BubbleFuck shuffle. What day is it..... really :confused:

16. I really think I should just start a new thread......

Five day old BubbleFuck F2. Possuum beans :D. Excellent germination rate! :metal::yay:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. I tell ya P, these GFES buds are P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L-L!! in a week or 10 days...whew!! The woman and I have not finished a doob yet and believe me when I say "we been tryin" .........:smoke:

18. Def Subd...Nice to meet ya poss...from good people from the city and your amazing thread....hoping to rock my 2nd grow in a couple weeks...with a little ( alot lol). Guidence from and your fellow blades and bladdies....just wish i saw ur thread on my.first run....you gots madd skillzz sir...

.....enjoy your Sunday my friend We all deserve it...sky..

• Like Like x 1
  19. And they're that frosty???skills brother:)

20. Looks like a good place to start. The birth of a new generation.

PW