Possibly worrying about nothing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NaTeFx48, Feb 22, 2016.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] hello GC my question for you guys today is should I start trying to clip the fan leaves blocking sunlight from underneath leaves? I feel like the node spacing is very tight which I am very delighted about. But I do not want my plant to suffer from not enough light. I have LEDs on the sides of the plant and a CFL hanging above the plant does everything look Okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think you are ok to wait a little longer, let it get more mature, and it will handle things easier. I hope this helps

3. No, do not clip any of those leaves. Your plant is still WAY too young to consider defoliating. Let it be and keep reading up ;)

4. Thanks a bunch guys appreciate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Looks fine to me.

6. You don't need to clip anything off to get more light below just LST her over a bit after she gets a few more nodes and they'll all just start coming up. It's amazing to watch and so easy.

7. Good Lord. It's just a baby. Give it some time to turn into a "plant" before you start cutting on it. These things have survived thousands of years on their own without the hovering of a gardener looking over them. Give it what it needs and back off. It will grow just fine on it's own. TWW