possibly try growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dcsmoking3125, Jan 3, 2010.

1. ok so i began collecting quite a few seeds and was thinking of trying a outdoor grow op....would it be possible to bury the seeds and come back in a few months and the plant be ready or must i constantly tend to the plant to get anything out of it?

2. "You get what you give"

There may be certain strains that are better left alone though, worth researching.

My buddy does a pick n mix order every yr and just tosses them in and checks them maybe 1-2 times a month. Some go, some don't.

3. That is the method my friend and his dad use cause they own a lot of land. They have the plants they tend daily and they create a space in the woods and throw seeds in the ground and it seems to work for them, but not to its full potential of course.

4. I would reccommend bagseed grows if you're doing the Johnny Appleseed route, as buying expensive seeds can get costly on the ones that don't pop (And there will be quite afew), but if you've got a bunch of seeds from your bags, throw them out there and see what happens, you got nothing to lose right?

5. ive been planning this method also. and Ive learned from my research that that is likely not to happen.
    If your planning a set it and forget it, you are sadly mistaken.
    If you have an area thats fertile with good soil moisture (as by a steam) you should have to visit minimally,
    but you should check on your plant a mimimum of 1-2 times a month, and possibly more when the plant begins to show sex so you can immediately kill the males (males can fuck all your crops)

but still go for it! I am doing to same basic thing.