Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever done.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Alright, so to give you some background information. I live in New Hampshire. New Hampshire is uneventful and cops are just waiting to fuck over every other individual, for a traffic violation to possession of marijuana. Side note, I've been pulled over twice and been asked if I had any marijuana BOTH times. I didn't.

So.. My friend and I were parked at Dunkin Donuts. Just had smoked a fat joint of some very good weed :smoke:, and had a bag full of trash. I asked my friend if i should light in on fire and throw it out of the car and drive away (we were very high, and I almost never do stupid actions such as this). So we look around, no cars, light the bag up and throw it out the window. As i turn to look around to back up, i see a paramedic SUV from the town over just pulling up to the order menu. The word fuck has never had such meaning before. His window was down, and I swear to god i could hear his police radio. So i floored it out of there, cut of 2 cars at a stop sign and went onto a side street. I'm almost positive he called it in, because within a minute we passed a cop car from the same town over. We parked at a fitness center and chilled the fuck out, because it was a sketchy situation. I bet they had 3 cops racing to Dunkin' Donuts on all three possible ways to get there. We got lucky as hell, and didn't receive a call from the cops so they clearly didn't identify me/my car/my friend/my license plates.

Thank you god. :cool:

2. Not to be mean but.

Seriously bro? You couldn't just throw the bag away?
    :confused:

3. Yup, gonna have to agree, that was a pretty stupid thing to do.

4. Idk why, i thought it was a good or somehow funny idea at the time.

... Was just plain out retarded.

5. Your friend also thought it was funny?

6. You seem not to have too many good ideas. Maybe it's time to take a break from the herb till you can respect it. Throwing a bag that was lit on fire on the ground that some gas could have been on is just plain stupid. Gotta think with your head my man.

7. So you lit a bag of garbage on fire? And a cop saw? Did you have weed on you?

8. im in NH too and your lucky you didnt get caught, they HATE nugget up here haha. i hate carrying it around with me so i almost never do. i wont drive around with anything other than a blunt or joint because those can be eaten if i get pulled over :p

9. It was a careless mistake, and a wake up call.

No more stupid shit for me.

10. DankMedical: Hahaha let's light something on fire man
    DankMedical's friend: Lol okay how about this garbage bag
    Dank Medical: Lol i'm so high
    (lights bag on fire, throws it out window)
    *drives away laughing maniacally*
    DankMedical (while driving away): Oh shit cops!!!111

11. Pretty sure main rule of ANY DRUG USE, is don't do other crimes to attract attention to yourself.. because then you just get fucked even more.

12. Definitely gonna be my new cardinal rule.

13. Nah man.

It's just common sense.

Some people have it, some people lack it.

You among many posters have little.
    He was not chased by cops in his op.
    Some people should open their eyes when they read.

14. People make mistakes, get over it. I'm sure you can top this with something you've done.

15. Yea and that is not the point.
    I admire your actions buddy.

I'm not calling you out saying it was stupid.
    I have done stuff like that... kinda.

But it was also stupid.

Who cares, ur off the hook right. :smoke:

16. Yeah :hello:

thank god I am too.

All humans have some kind of common sense, they just seem to not use it at the worst times.

Like me, for example. :smoke:

17. Well you understand your actions and hopefully you would honour your consequences if you had any.

But so what man.

Is it stupid I sit on top of a building in okotoks and toke on it?
    I've seen cops drive by underneath us lol.
    I talk to people and anyone of them could easily call the cops and have us pulled off of there. But I still enjoy it right :D

18. If you were charged I bet you wouldn't feel as sorry as you do now.

Modern punishment does not work. :rolleyes: