Possibly the stupidest grower alive.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by GroovyGas, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Well, for outdoor use. And the piss does not smell when dilluted enough. No different from usrine they sell in bags.

2. Threads like this make me glad I grow my own, you never know whats in someone elses shit.

Golden showers make nice flowers. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Oh shit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Actually hate to tell ya bro but, your the wrong one here. Although disgusting he is correct.

And if you really wanted to make it work you'd have to be a vegetarian and stop using all drugs accept cannabis or other things that came from the ground.

However I'd still prefer to smoke bud that's been grown sanitarily. This isn't midlevel times we have bottled nutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. There is a story in Soviet folklore of a whole city in rebellion over the Czars troops

demanding the urine from the bars and taverns, during mid winter,

they come into your bar and start digging up the floors and the toilets outback for the urea

the peeps are very close to their bars, much murdering commenced

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

6. This and yes I have used my own pee(urea) at 1 tsp per 8 liters(4 usg?) x1 watering can

does well in a pinch tho I didn't tell my buddies or the plants a slight oversight on my part ...lol

7. Nice post sandman.. but really I must ask where you think all them salty expensive nutes come from

and even in the 'free' usa why the serious price swings between nute makers

indeed most nutes start at sewage farms just ask these guys or your local commercial compost maker?

not that they would ever reveal that to you

would you?

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
  8. I met a guy once who advised me to put Red Bull in my DWC reservoir.

Needless to say I didn't.

Daft twat.

9. Well my brother is a vegetarian and speaks Russian he may know the secrets :laughing:

Nah but, seriously I thought they got the salt from the water. The sea. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I actually know the guy who wrote the humanure handbook. I think he's on the 4th edition. It's all based on years of hands on research. He travels the world setting up humanure systems.

A little too much for me to take on though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Stuff just magically disappear swhen you flush the toilet. :)
    Honestly, where do you think it goes? Back to circulation, eventually ends up in your mouth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. A new meaning to "soiled"

13. Look up aerobic septic systems. People water their lawns all the time with recovered septic water. Doesnt smell the best, but damn that grass is green!

• Agree Agree x 1