Possibly the most intense dream I will ever have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by belovedabcs, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Well, I had this dream last night and i literally JUST remembered it now, and I get the chills remembering it. 

Not scared chills, but maybe the most real, intense experience I've ever had, both in real life and subconsciously in my dreams.

So all I really remember was me and my friend in my dream are searching for something, something that's been rumored to have brought true enlightenment, ego death, truth in a nutshell. We're searching in this theater and I thought that it was going to be a guy who tells us something, or a movie, or something wacky.

Well all I really remember is that me and my friend find this darkish movie theater room with a strap-in roller-coaster type seats. We get in and I remember looking at my friend while we got in and we were like.... "dude.... this is it....." the row of seats start to rise and we get really close to the movie screen that's displaying nothing... we get like 6 feet away from it.

I remember just sitting there, silent, breathing deeply, heart punding in my stomach- oh god i feel it right now- chills on my neck, feet dangling, palms sweating, just waiting for somthing to show up on that desolate screen...and that's when it did.....

The screen lit up and exploded in color and static, this undefinable truth just swept over me, it crawled into every one of my thoughts and feelings, I felt as though I was on the edge of orgasm, this utter feeling of everything, absolutly everything, that's the only way I can explain it. The screen buzzed in a low and monotone "ummmmmmmmmm" so deep and low that it shook my chest.... I couldn't look over to my friend, the truth was too strong, All I could do was say.... "wow...man ...this.....is.....it..." so quiet, so pointless did my mindset and thoughts feel before this truth engulfed me in it....

Next thing I know my buzzers going off and it's time for school, not even a trace of this dream remember until now, 4 hours after school ends...... I'm sweating just thinking about it..... I dont know if I described my dream and this feeling well, but all i can say is "wow...that....was...it..."

2. I felt that shit too reading it

3. Sounds like you had a lucid dream!!I hate you bro I've been trying to have a lucid dream for the longest time so I can talk to my higher self. I guess I'm not ready...😔

4. Man that was an experience just to read it lol thanks for sharing.

5. [quote name="GetLofty" post="19319014" timestamp="1389422839"]Sounds like you had a lucid dream!!I hate you bro I've been trying to have a lucid dream for the longest time so I can talk to my higher self. I guess I'm not ready...😔[/quote]get stoned, lay flat on your back without moving eyes closed, let your body do its own thing. Lay until you fall asleep. Keep your mind open.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="furittus" post="19319104" timestamp="1389424434"]get stoned, lay flat on your back without moving eyes closed, let your body do its own thing. Lay until you fall asleep. Keep your mind open.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm going to try this thank you!

7. I wouldn't say it was a lucid dream because I wasn't fully aware that I was in a dream when I was in it. Nevertheless my simple reminding of it does bring me back to it.

As for lucid dreams, I have had a couple, but I've never really had control over them, not to mention that they occur randomly. When I'm on the verge of sleep sometimes my consciousness can come back and I'm able to observe my wandering mind quite a bit, it's really weird because I'm still awake-but barely.

I'll be like- woah this is weird I'm trying to sleep and my consciousness kicked in again.....(insert random thought train here).... woah, that was weird, I'm so tired my mind just drifted off that easy..... (insert another random line of though here).....dafuq my mind's just drifting off.........

This will happen several times until my random thoughts will completely take over. But if you can get to this stage of awareness and build on it by trying to stay as focused as possible, then I think your consciousness can completely jump into your subconscious realm- I've only done it once. But that's only one technique, WILD, wake induced lucid dreams, yeah look up other ways...

As for getting stoned and meditating/sleeping, I find it a bit harder to stay focused, at least for the "sleep' and "dream" and "lucid" aspects of mental exploration. But yes, getting stoned and just letting your mind wander is equally interesting. Simply opening your mind without distractions will bring you into the most wild and mind-blowing trains of thought. Munching out and watching movies is fun, but I find it distracting to the high at the same time. Maybe you'll get different results, everyone's different, some find it easy, others find it hard, it's definitely worth the work though!!!

8. that was so interesting to read, it gave me the feels

9. man you dont even know.......has anyone else had any experience or dream similar to this??????

10. Triply shit manSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Yes but I wasn't sleeping or in bed. It took 40 seconds until I was in the realm. Except it was about 1000x more intense than that and I was my normal self and was able to observe from a sober point of view. It was life changing.