Possibly gonna grow one

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aethryix, Apr 22, 2011.

1. My neighbor acquired stress seeds yesterday, and she said I could have half of them. However, there are problems:
    -I don't know how to grow the plant, or how long it takes to mature.
    -I don't know how to prepare the buds, other than drying them.
    -I don't know what to do when the po-pos find the plant (although this is extremely unlikely since the police are almost NEVER out here)

I'm sure there are like a million other threads like this, but I'd probably need a thread's worth of help.

Oh, and as for where we're growing our plants, she has a shed behind her house that no one gets into, and it gets plenty of sunlight.

2. *Smacks self* Why didn't I think of Googling it! Ugh.. I feel dumb.

3. 41 posts and you still don't know any of this???

Hang on - gimme a minute and I'll write you a manual,
    OR,
    you could do a little searching and reading then post specific questions as they arise.

4. I don't know any of it, because I've never looked at this part of the forum.

5. I really don't mean to offend, but that's the point - search and read before you post.
    There's plenty of info here on growing and drying.
    Regarding what to do if the cops find the plant - simply pay the fine.

6. hey man first step i would recommend would be to read the germination 420 guide here http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/15076-germination-420-a.html it should give you a good start. then i would suggest a good book as well. if you cant find any message me and ill continue with any help i can give. oh and it always helps to be nice to the noobs. so remember that when you aren't one any more :)

7. Okay, I'll look into it when I get the seeds.

I hope she doesn't use them all..