Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possibly getting ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J3553, Jul 21, 2013.

1. #1 J3553, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    I buy from my brother who just picks up from a guy for us.

Apparently, this guy will sell weed $10/g no matter what quantity you buy at.  A few weeks ago, my brother was telling me how he could get some deals (like $80 for 11g) and he said the dealer claimed he was giving us better prices because we bought from him for so long.  Then, two weeks later my brother says the dealer was only giving out deals because it was the end of his stash and that he couldn't get the deals anymore.  But it's the same fucking bud.  Also, my brother started picking up for a few different people and has enough money for bud, even though he has no job or source of income atm.

Does it sound like the dealer just saying anything to make a sale, or is my brother still getting the deals and just bullshitting me?
    If my brother is bullshitting me, how should I deal with it?
    Plus, what should I be paying for bud in Toronto?

2. 10 a g is a good price for kush you shouldnt complain

3. I pay 20 a G so ya 10 is good price

Sent using Grasscity app!