Possible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SYRE, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hey everyone sorry if this is commonly asked im new to the growing section. Im too high to really look/search for it too

But my question is: would it be possible to start an outdoor grow late april/early may and have a finished product ready to smoke before the end of august?
    Or do plants not work like that? lol

2. I do that but it take some work. I have a green house that I cover at 6 at night an take off at six in the morning. Every fucking day. Or u can look into auto flowering strains.

3. Yea the issue syre is that to flower the plants need to be on a 12/12 light to dark schedule (12 hours each). It happens naturally in september/october i believe. it may start in august, but i doubt it would finish by then.

You'd have to do something similar to what danko's doing, but it would be quite difficult if youre not operating in a greenhouse.

4. Autoflowering strains are your best bet! Most cannabis needs that 12/12 to flower. Autoflowers don't give a hoot about the number of hours of light- they just mature as fast as possible.

Granny

5. sweet, thanks! i never knew about these autoflowering plants until now.

Would it be possible to get regular plants to flower a bit earlier if they were planted somewhere where they would be blocked off from sunlight before actual sundown, like a tree 's shadow or something? sorry if that was worded shittily, im really up there right now

6. yea they grow ..You can do it man