possible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by i love headies, Jun 9, 2008.

1. http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Tomatoes-Upside-Down

you know where im going with this... the only problem i see is buds weighing it down... if its possible though i think it would be sick.

maybe like LST it to a tree type thing when it starts budding? idk gimme some input this could be sick

2. I'm sure it is, I just don't see the point lol, could be fun though. It would be neat indoors, put the lights on the floor and let it grow upside down all the way.. who knows, maybe the force of gravity will cause all the plants THC to go to the buds as well as make them bigger:eek:.

TiCkEr

3. The only advantage I could see in this is hanging them in tall trees where light gets in...Who searches the trees?
    This is a good Idea.
    What about a 5 gallon bucket hung in a tree with a hole on top and a hole on bottom...two plants growing out hidden well

4. yeah the ones sold on the commercials have no room for roots to grow. i dont think it would be worth it because usually the more room you give the roots the bigger the plant will be provided good sunlight water and fertz.