Possible way to extract oil from hash?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Alessandro95m, Aug 17, 2016.

1. #1 Alessandro95m, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    This is probably a stupid question.
    I ve been smoking hash in a peculiar way: i put a bit of it on a pin, i burn it a bit, then i put an upside down glass on it. After a bit i suck the smoke out with a straw. I do that untill it stops smoking.
    I noticed afterwards there s kind of like a brownish resin like substance on the glass.
    Should i collect this substance?
    Is that an extract of the hash i smoked or just garbage?

2. Hash is just compressed resin that was collected by sifting/ sieving dry or wet. Good hash has about %50 THC and the other stuff is leaf matter. Good weed is about %25 THC. Good hash will bubble when heated. If you want to know how pure your hash is just look at the ash in side your pipe after you smoke. If your ash is white then it had a lot of resin, if you have dark ash then it was not very good hash, probably just leaf.

3. I didn t ecplain myself clearly.
    The hash is good i know that for a fact.
    What i was wandering is if that resin like thing i find on the glass is good to be smoked. Like anextract of the hash

4. If there is a "brownish resin like substance" left over after smoking the hash then it is just leaf and will not get you high or your hash is not hash and as something else in it..... I have seen some people mix chewing tobacco and hash together and call it hash but it isn't really hash if you mix it with anything.

5. i thought that what s left on the glass has been taken there by the smoke, and the smoke is what i inhale to get high. So that thing should get me high. Seems logical thinking but doesn t mean that it s true.

6. It condensed hash vapor that could potentially be scrapped off and re vaped but doesn't taste good or anything. This is really similar to reclaim that dab rigs accumulate

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. rub that stuff on your rizla