Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible use for tinctures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iamme, Mar 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Has anyone tried filling an alcohol lamp with tincture and collecting the vapor somehow?

2. [​IMG]
    213 watt box at about 50 watts
    [​IMG]

Double coil RDA and drip tincture.
    Just hot enough to boil without bursting into flame.

BNW

3. Very cool. I would assume that you do not need to decarb, is that correct?

4. Since my Tincture usually gets reduced to RSO my Tincture is done from Decarbed weed.
    Active works both as Oral Tincture and for anything else. I'd only do an inactive on request as it's a of less use to me.
    I've not tried to vaporize an undecarbed Tincture so you'd be on new ground but I don't see why it wouldn't work the same as combustion / vaping does by instantly decarbing as you heat and inhale.

BNW

5. The small alcohol lamps sure look they could work quite well and only cost a few dollars. Possibly collecting the vapor in a bag would work. Definitely something to try. I could picture a party in an enclosed space with a number of lamps burning. :)