Possible to switch oitdoor plant to inddor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Domo123, Jul 3, 2019.

1. I have been growing a canabis plant outdoors and just got a grow tent from a buddy of mine and was wondering if it was ok to take my outdoor plant and put it in a grow tent or would it harm the plant is some sort of way? The tent is 2x2x4 and my plant has just started shown signs of being female.

2. It won't harm the plant. Perhaps some transplant shock, but nothing they can't get over. Your concern right now should be whether 4' will be enough height for the plant for the remainder of the growth. Take into consideration the height of the plant right now, the height you'll need to hang the lights, the space you'll need between the lights and the top of the canopy and that's not even counting the flowering stretch and bud growth. Just something to think about before making that move. Good luck.

3. It’s been growing outside in a pot so i won’t have to transplant it. It is an og kush bagseed so i have no clue how tall it will get. My lights are adjustable in the height so i can put them all the way to the top of the inside of the tent. I’d like to keep my light about half a foot away from my plant at all times during the grow.

4. The main thing about taking a plant from outdoors to indoor is bug problems. If you're doing indoor you should keep everything clean and start from seed, that's my opinion. Clones from unknown sources can have mites, if you bring mites into your grow room its a big problem.

5. I grew straight from seed not clone. It’s the whole plant that i’m trying to bring inside for my grow tent. I’ve heard mixed responses about wether going from sunlight to led light can be harmful to the plant. So far i have not seen any bugs on my plant and it looks really healthy.