Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

possible to smoke and earn good money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheezy tree, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Go scout your area. Find the richest area possible that has pizza delivery and deliver pizzas.

Seriously. It pays good money for no degree. You must have a car that is not too much of a gas guzzler though.

2. #22 inb4bud, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    urm, nope, are you stupid? do you think im going to give away a secret like that?

Disrespect/name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

Sorry buddy, not gonna say - all i can say is SEO.

Nope.

its 100% clean, and not this.

3. Plumbing.

I swear to god. I'v seen and done enough commercial plumbing to know that it don't take shit to do plumbing. Just look for plumbing apprentice gigs. Those guys make stacks

4. That's cool I brag troll

5. Waiting tables at a good restaurant, or bartending at one. I had many friends who did this while going to school, and kept doing it because they made more than their degree could get them in the work force. Fun at times, kinda sucks at others, but if you're good you can easily support yourself. Lots of connections, you could buy in bulk and sell to everyone where you work and not have to pay for your own weed.

6. Try construction.

7. My Bro has a factory job and can still support his kid. I recently lost my job being a emt for a private company. But now I have gone back to my old connects at McDonalds. I still hold down my own fort. Even though It's Mcdys, I can still pay my bills and still smoke.

8. Don't know where you live but Sheetz would be perfect if you like subway. Theory pay differs to stores around them but you could ask for full or close to full time. I was getting 9.25/hour and 35ish hours a week. I had some weeks where I worked 60 hours a week. Pay check was ballin'. The only time they test you is before they hire you and if you injure yourself on the job and they have to pay for the hospital bill and such.

9. Usually pretty good. My old buddy was making 15.50 an hour with no drug tests.

That or mechanic job. Most places don't bother with tests, but I don't know how mechanically inclined you are OP.

Machine shops don't test sometimes, and they're easy solid money.