Possible to smoke acid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stroomz, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don\'t waste it, and don\'t lace weed.

2. If you want both at once why not drop a couple hits on some tasty pot treats. ;)

3. Fax Dat \'cid.

4. i am curious how anyone would smoke acid anyway.

5. i wish i could get liquid. drop it my way, fine sir.

6. i drop in my eyes. if your shit is clean it does not matter. also fun is exercising with hits in a wrist or headband.

7. I hear that shit is really un healthy

Edit: Then again, so is acid. lol.

8. Here is a small piece of anecdotal evidence about acid in the eye: my buddy likes to drop it in the eye sometimes because it gives extreme visuals.

His optometrist had never heard of anyone doing that but could not see any damage done to his eyes from it.

The smoking acid question has been answered: don\'t waste your acid

9. no worse than reading my message on a computer screen

10. tell me 1 proven way that lsd is unhealthy.

ill be waiting.

holy shit its feanor!!!

11. yea can someone point out one unhealthy thing about lsd:cool:

12. it\'s a tale as old as time. people fear what they don\'t understand, in a selfish subconcious attempt to feel better about their ignorance. if anything lsd eases the swelling of their big fat stupid egos

13. word is bond

14. I realize this thread has like 3 pages now, and so your question has probably been answered by now, but I might as well.
    You can\'t smoke acid. Heat (and I think light??) destroys acid, so when you light the joint and the bud starts to burn the acid would lose all potency. So it would basically be useless.

Just drop.

15. here\'s the answer you\'re looking for.

one fine sunny summer afternoon, my friends and i were in a certain park, acquiring our tabs. i got 2, other friends who are experiences psychonauts got 4-5 each.

2 bongs were brought to this park, and we were chillin on a hill, waiting for our friend lucy to show up, because she\'s fun to hang out with. bowl after bowl later, one of my friends put a tab in the bowl, and killed it in one hit.

smelled like shit, he coughed, game over.

16. You can only smoke acid if you have faxed it across the ocean to yourself.Compressing it into .rar file and emailing it will not work.:D

17. I wonder if the \"lolololol u cn fAx lsD\" will ever get old...

18. thats so true about how they fear what they dont understand.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.