Possible to harvest sooner

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whats that smel, Dec 2, 2006.

1. I had planned on having a christmas day sample of my second durga mata grow, but i timed everything wrong by not allowing for complications that arose, i think that if i just leave it alone i'll be harvesting around the 28-30th of december, what i wondered was, is there any way to make the plant finish a bit sooner, or is there no way to rush nature?.
    cheers
    mat

2. You could try gradually shortening the days, and lowering the temperature. Make the plant think Winter's coming, so it will get a move on.

-mu

3. Dont Rush it iam the same Remember good things come to those who wait..
    Iam due around (5 january) Arghhhh but iam just going to hang in there I dont wanna spoil my babys..
    Then I have to Cure it so its going to be a while for me but worth the wait my own first bud :hello:
    My advice would be to get a stash in for christmas!! till yours is ready.

4. Thanks for the replys, I was going to wait but i have a few others that are up for harvest in the weeks that follow (another durga mata ,sweet purple+snow white), it's just that it's my gift to me on christmas day:hello: ,heres a few pics the small one at the back is a durga mata clone next to that is the sweet purple and then it's the snow white near the front with the other durga mata and a close up of the durga mata that i will hopefully get to smoke at christmas, i also have a few critical mass and snow white and sweet purple growing in my new veg box (i'll get some pics in a bit)

has anybody smoked/grown the white/purple or critical mass as this is my first time for them and the two big ones in there now were put on 12/12 after two days of sprouting (start of november) the snow white appears to now be slowing down and concentrating on flowering but i decided to re-pot (yesterday) the sweet purple after it started to look sorry for itself, but it's still growing fast and is no longer droopy, although i think i should have used a bigger pot it's in a 4 1/2 gallon now,.

And finally WTF could make my leaves look like they have been slashed some leaves have got slits in and others look like catterpillars have got the munchies, i have started spraying with neem oil and all the black fly and thrip have gone so i hope it's
    got whatever els is in there to
    mat

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      136 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      142.8 KB
      Views:
  5. I had this on a plant it turned out fine, it was like it grown wrong..

6. if you want to speed it up then cut the light back to 8 or 9 hours a day. that should get her done.