Possible to grow in november?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ironcross360, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Is it possible to grow plants outside in november? temps are 40 max 20 min. thx

2. Celsius? Or Fahrenheit? If Celsius then yes you should be fine just the light cycle is 12/12 now outside

3. Get some lights and grow indoors! Control the environment

4. Already grow indoors, want some more outside not possible?

5. Yeah, especially with a frost most likely not going to happen at all

6. it doesnt frost too bad, so you think its impossible even with a humidity dome thing?

7. plus light is already 12/12 or less, you're going to flower before you get any real growth, probably not worth your time and effort

8. It might survive the cold. But the light cycle now outdoors is short days long nights. Not ideal for vegetative growth. Now I have had to hold off the flowering for varies reasons. I just hung cfls from sticks and put them on timers to stay on for 5 minutes every hour. Keeps the flowering hormone down.

9. I want it to flower faster... so you think its possible in this temperature?

10. i dont care about yield

11. low of 20? probably not, sorry.

12. no High 40 low 30

13. :confused:

30's still freezing, but it's up to you. I wouldn't.

14. you think it will grow though?

15. I think it will die from the frost, especially if it isn't already a strong mature plant.

16. aww, how long you think it will survive? I Can put a humitidy dome on it if it helps with warmth

17. Anyone?? ^^^

18. Wow nobody has replied.

19. your posts are 15 minutes apart, if you don't have the patience to wait for a reply, I can only imagine how your crop would turn out