Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible to get high off stored thc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 123mac123, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Im wondering if it is possible to get high of stored THC in our bodies, Much like how our bodies store fat, if we were to starve ourselves are brains would send desperate signals to the body to burn that fat for energy, Im wondering if our brains can/do/ or could send a signal to use Stored THC to get high whenever.

2. Lol dude you can't just store things in your body. The only reason our bodies can do that is because it's essential to life. Weed on the other hand is only essential to getting baked.

3. Yep, underage.:cool:

4. I think hes talking about getting high in thc the same way you would get flashbacks from certain hallucinogens?

5. THC is stored in your fat cells, so if you starve yourself and your body burns those fat cells theoretically the THC is released, but I never heard of anyone getting high that way

6. shit's not possible, man

7. Maybe if you had a semi-conductor in your braainn

8. lol that made me think of some sort of camel/human hybrid :smoke:

9. The amount released isn't sufficient to feel high.

10. The amount is sufficient to get high however if you are burning off fats you are metabolizing those fats and the THC is burned of before the cannabis effect could ever be felt.

11. you could stick some weed in your ass.....and smoke it later! in fact i recall a thread where someone ate weed, pooped it out, then smoked it. somethin like this.