Possible thc cap in Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kush70, Mar 2, 2020.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
  1. If i wanted 90% thc id do concentrates.

2. This is about personal freedom. It's not about the "children" or thc addiction. ROFLMAO. It's all about some fringe group trying to insert themselves in your life. They would have you believe that they know better than yourself when it comes to medicating. We don't need another government entity telling us what's good for us and telling us how to live our lives.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Brainiacs at work. It's similar to how Colorado limited beer to 3.2% ABV. I was drunk on my ass plenty of times drinking 3.2 beer, it just takes more of a commitment to get there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Eeyup. I believe doing something like drinking through a straw and while it's warm does that. But it could be a myth.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was just watching a dude I'm subscribed to on youtube who was reviewing food (beer was included) from his trip in (communist) China and I think they have a similar limit

6. People won't stand for this bs. Stay on your toes. Prohibitionists don't go away just because legalization happens. Sure the pendulum swings in the right direction and it's a great thing when a state goes legal but there will still be battles to be fought. Just stay vigilant, use your voice, vote, and make sure we win them all.

• Like Like x 3
  7. 23C6A283-8997-4C53-A1EB-8BBDEBCCAB73.gif
    Yup lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. First of all, my feeling is (and Constitutionally) US governments (federal, state, local) can not tell us what we can & can't do with our bodies. (The Constitution gives limited powers to the three branches of government and not one includes governing our daily, individual lives. Quite the contrary, the First Amendment prohibits them from governing what we think, believe, practice in our individual lives.) That having been said, capping THC in cannabis products is (also) not within their Constitutional authority. It seems to me, it would take the whole lot of them to develop diseases that are only relieved with cannabis for them to "get it" and legalize it. If a person feels good (sick or not) on one hit of (non-capped) cannabis, he'll quit at one hit; if he needs/wants more, he'll take more. But, it's not up to any other person, or government, to decide what that limit is.

Recently, in Florida, a bill to cap THC was voted down. I hope Colorado has the same luck.