Possible Street Cat Followed Me Home And Wont Leave

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Cheshire-Cat, Jun 28, 2014.

1. nice!!! always nice to give strays a home :) good karma!

also i thought you were lazytoker cause of the avatar and was like "damn that nigga's a chick?" lol took me way too long to see you've different usernames

2. Adorable op! God bless you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. If I had it my way I'd give all cats and dogs a home, I can't stand to see animals be neglected. Looks like you got your self a "purrfect" new friend! Oh god that was cheesy, but fuck it I'm high  :smoke:

4. I also like the name Ziggy. He looks like a little ziggy dude.

5. Marley is still with us believe it or not.
    I don't think he sees us as owners, he acts more like part of a pack always following me when i leave the house for work and then sulking when I lock him in. But hes doing fine and seems to be growing up nice and healthy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That sweetie will appreciate you for ever. Thank you for taking it in and being a good person :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. This one time my friend called a cat there blocks away to my house by repeating " come here little savage"

8. Aww what a cute cat. We got this cat outside who's a stray and she's been hanging around my house. For the last week or so, Every night I been feeding her, and now she chills on my porch most of the day. She wants to come inside but I have a bunch of dogs so i can't let her in unless i put the dogs away. I let her in for the night the other day and she caught a mouse. She's really sweet and does great in the house, we are thinking someone moved and left her or something but neways
    I hope you can give her a home. You could try craigslist if you think you can find him his home