Possible sticky for growers?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by samson32, May 25, 2011.

1. I often see tons of questions from young growers about when to harvest.. This isn't my thread, but it has been the best explanation I've seen since I've started.. Is there any way that this could be stickied? A guide on when to harvest..

If not that is completely fine.. Just thought I'd make the suggestion.. :wave:

Thanks so much,

Samson :smoke:

2. Totally agree

3. Best thread i've seen so far on when to harvest, it's def sticky worthy.

4. Yep, please sticky. I point people to it all the time

5. Bump. Who has the power to sticky? Can we just send a few mods a pm to call their attention to this? It's the best guide on when to harvest I've ever seen.

6. I just stuck it.

7. Thank you very much Bagz!!:hello::D:wave:

:smoke:

8. sticky for sure.

gonna point ppl toward it in my grow journal :wave:

9. It's a sticky as of a few months ago :)

10. Lol, sorry. Still trying to figure this site out.

11. It's all good :) Welcome to the site. Growing some blue mystic huh? I have some Blue Mistic seeds I got from a promo..I wonder how close the genetics are with the variation in spelling.

12. I heard it had some blueberry in it :hello:. here is the link where i got it w/ the description that sold me on it LOL. said t was perfect when grown individually so i figured it would be a perfect first plant :ey:

Pick and Mix Seeds Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic Feminized

also got some tangerine dream while it was on sale and some vanilla kush from the same site and got a bunch of great promos like Pineappple Express, an auto Sour AK, purple haze, all high grade freebees and all females :yay:

• Funny Funny x 1