Possible seeds? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thisisthepart, Sep 14, 2016.

1. So I'm about 7 weeks into flowering indoors. Using 400w HPS. Plenty of airflow and no nutes as I'm flushing them with food grade evaporator water and molasses.

Yesterday I noticed small white balls growing out of the tops of my lower popcorn buds. I quickly inspected the main tops in fear that they were there also but it seems ok.

**the weekend before I had stupidly left my tent open during the day allowing a full night cycle be exposed to the sun

I'll upload a few recent pics (as in last night) I'm fairly certain I'm almost done but won't know until Friday when I get my 60x telescope.

I'm just wondering if they ARE seeds, and I'm so near the end, should I leave it be or hang them up. Thanks in advance to anyone offering advice. I could use it.

Attached Files:

2. would be pretty dope if they were seeds dont ya think?? If they are only on the lower popcorn buds i would think that was ideal.

3. I'm just worried that it'll eventually start producing seeds on the tops soon, which would ruin it for me since I can't stand seeds in myour buds. I have the 60x magnifier now, I'll be checking tonight to see if I can safely harvest

4. Harvest is done. No seeds present.. The outcome was really nice, and it turns out the "seeds" I thought I had seen were nothing