Possible root rot? Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hendo7669, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Have had this plant in veg for 6 weeks. Was exposed to extreme heat. Has been in moved to better growing conditions for the last week. Growth has slowed to almost nothing. What does it look like the problem is? I have 9 cfl bulbs going for it and another plant. The other plant look great.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Elaborate?

What, exactly is your Grow medium?

Nutrients? If so, pH?

J

3. I'm using miracle grow. I know it's not what is the best, but I've had good luck with it in the past. This is the first time I've seen a plant do this. I have had them on 20-4 light cycle. Been keeping up on the watering. The temp it was being exposed to was 105 or so with the bulbs and heat wave that came through. It has been topped weeks ago. The only big fan leaves that are on it are at the bottom and they sag.. I don't know what the deal is.

4. looks like their is t enough aeration and you soil is really hot . you have burn throughtout you leave . have you tried flushing?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5. I don't think flushing it possible with miracle grow. Time released nutes. I have drilled holes in the side of the pot to give more air..

6. My best advice would be to be to transplanted into a different pot of soil try to make up your own mix you can look in the organic section for help

• Like Like x 1
  7. and move the light up