Possible problem?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudMan12345, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Ok, i am on my 1st grow and up to this point i think i have been doing alright there is a few things i need answers for.
    1) im growing seeds i dont know the strain of.
    2) there is slight browning on the all of the nods the plant is about 7 inches tall
    3) im using miracle grow soil in a 3gallon bucket
    4) its growing in a 2"x2" area with 1 120 volt CFL (it seems to be enough)

Im thinking the browning on stem could be the strain, the seeds supposably mid grade cronic what my frined tells me. there is only one plant. i think the ph balance of my soil is off.

So, this brings me to why im writing this thread i would greatly appreciate some answers on the stem browning (if its not strain what could it be), How much should i water the plant, does the plant still have food in the soil? how will i know when it runs out? how much longer can that 1 CFL support my plant? if you guys wanna see pictures send me a PM.

Thank you.

2. I doubt this is the problem, but I do know that no one here advises the use of Miracle Grow soil. Apparently, it's not well suited for MJ.

3. you say 120volt. how many watts? 1 CFL isnt gonna get the job done, but thats not the cause of the browning. pics would help diagnose the problem a little better :smoking: