Possible powdery mildew outdoor or ?

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Purplepigboss, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hi I'm currently growing in Washington close to Seattle. This is my third season for medical outside and I've been learning a lot. I've had this mystery White what I think is powdery mildew on my plants and veg and I have been spraying green cure, Nuke em and azamax until the start of flower. They are doing great , Tip Top in every way no deficiencies really. I've had not very many problems with these strains the strains are ice cream Dream Girl Scout cookie Bubblicious and blue cheese. They are in week 2 of flower, using cyco nutrients in promix hp. As you guys should know Washington is rainy it does rain off and on the plants are usually put in or undercover when the rain starts I try to do it at head but sometimes they do get rained on all these trains are supposed to be mold resistant. As to the fact of the powdery mildew mystery it is probably powdery mildew or could it be runoff from my roof because one of the plants is pulled in undercover halfway in halfway out sometimes and all the plants pass under the drops of the roof. Could it be calcium or old dried up rain on the plants. If it is powdery mildew what should I do in week 2 of Blume I've encountered this before and I've use green cure and Nukem with success. Any advice is much appreated thanks. I put a few pictures of the arch way they all pass through to get out of the ranny days and when i pull them out in the mornings. 20180914_115258.jpg 20180914_115425.jpg 20180914_115258.jpg 20180914_115309.jpg 1536956101953.jpg 1536956160871.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes That's PM

I used 3% Hydrogen peroxide mixed 3 parts water 1 part peroxide and spray the plants .
    Spray the plants then wait 30 minutes or about the time the leaf's are dry I spray with Actinavate or Serenade ..
    But you cant use these products if you are going to harvest in less then 5 weeks before harvest .

Serenade or Actinavate doesn't kill PM , it prevents the plant from getting it for about 5 days , the peroxide kills PM .
    I use Actinavate all during Veg and one month into budding the plants builds up a resistance to PM ..
    Sodium bicarbonate works all the grocery stores spray with SB
    Hydrogen bicarbonate can be used all you want … everyday right up to the time you harvest .
    Super expensive water...… PH is 2.0 will not burn the buds nor the leaf's

UV-C lighting . been used in Horticulture for decades ,, its dangerous ..
    It will kill your plants if you turn the light on too long .

I have a 35 watt UV-C light ,, I turn it on one minute per day and it stuns the plants growth ..
    Wear protective clothing , and eye protection as in UV glasses .
    Don't breath the o zone that the UVC emits .

Need to get on this yesterday ,,
    Good luck .

3. Thats bird shit bro

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Powdery mildew looks like a fine white powder. What you have looks like a wet white spot that dried out.

5. Google it and you'll see the difference