Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible panic attack, new strain and vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CorruptedCupcakez, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 CorruptedCupcakez, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Alright, I've read a lot on here about paranoia and panic attacks after smoking. 

Heres my story...I'm hoping you guys can help or give me an opinion. (this is gonna be long, sowwie :c) 

Sooo, I'm 17 years old (female....idk if that matters lol)

Oh Yeah it matters.

Please respect the Grasscity Community and its members. Follow these guidelines simply to keep this site a productive and peaceful community. Failure to abide by these simple guidelines will result in a warning/infraction/ban. Please keep in mind that you have to be at least the age of 18 to be a member of the Grasscity Community.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

2. #2 TeamGreen2012, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    I'll try and give you some help, but being under eighteen, you'll likely be banned soon. But it is great that you researched stuff and came to a proper forum for help.

First off, it's literally all in your head. I had the exact same thing, at the same age. Non-laced, powerful weed from a new vaporizer.

When you're first smoking, you'll be feeling all sorts going off with your body, over-thinking these can rarely cause a panic attack. As difficult as it is, the only remedy is to ignore it.

I would recommend a break for a while though, just so you can get your head in order and realise that ultimately, it's just you and your brain being silly (I mean that in the nicest way possible) there's literally nothing physical going on with you.

Best of luck.

3. yeah, the imagination is a powerful thing , and when your super high It can also be a scary thing

4. Thank you guys both so much, that's kind of what I figured...so even though I haven't smoked in two days...the affects can still carry on and be in my head right now? I haven't smoked since wednesday or thursday 

5. Yep. After I had my weed-induced panic attack, I was having regular attacks for at least a month after until I decided to come here and read the words "it's in your head".

6. Lmao lovely. A month...that really sucks. Hopefully, it wont take me that long D: *hopes I dont get banned* But if I do, again thanks a bunch for the help/advice :b 

7. I've never had a panic attack like symptom when I smoke. But every one who says they had one, that's when they decided to stop smoking. Me on the other hand am waiting for a panic attack to happen while smoking. I think it'll be cool as fuck!

But that shit's normal. I once took a fat bong hit and took a shower, thought  that my rib was broken and it was effecting my lung as I couldn't breath. I realized that it was the hot water creating a nice hot thick sauna. I don't know but I like it when I get an abnormal high..... Still never passed out from smoking joints to the face, been smoking for 3 years now..... Went to a Dave Mathews concert where TWO people literally a footstep from me passed out from smoking, was scary at first but then hilarious once I realized they smoked themselves to sleep.

I smoke from my one hitter, bong, bowl, Extreme Q vape, and my newest toy, The Dabbler vape pen.... high 24/7 and feeling greaaaaat

8. Make sure not to smoke college shwag.... I made that mistake and it was by far the craziest highs I've experienced. Like way to high for weed that cheap.... $14 a G for quality weed is the way to go..... I was spending $25 for quarters in college, that shit was def laced with poison

9. that article reads early harvested crops can lead to panic attacks

10. post a pic of what you have and let us help you figure out whats up.

11. Thanks for all the help guys. I have passed this phase lol. I'm back to normal thank god <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.