Possible OBL Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheRedPill, May 3, 2011.

1. I feel like this warranted it's own thread because it is going in the opposite direction that the others are going:

Anyways, with all the skeptical circumstances surrounding Osama's death and burial I notice a lot of people thinking it's a government conspiracy to trick the people into thinking Osama is dead, and I agree.

However, can we acknowledge the possibility that the conspiracy is to cover up the fact that we actually captured him and are doing terrible things to him?

Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but I feel like someone had to say it.

2. I don't think thats true because if bush caught him, he would definately had told us because it would have brought back his reputation. Obama would have done it to, because his approval ratings suck now.

3. Yeah, they wouldn't keep him under lock and key without telling people. It's not like they would be scared of what he'd say if he was locked up, because the American people wouldn't demand he say anything.

I don't think he was killed when Obama announced, he's either still alive somewhere or he was already dead. The timing with people growing more and more hate for the wars in the middle east coupled with the increase in national debt was so great that the Government had to release some pressure out of the pipes and make people think America had achieved something. By destroying the American economy and killing thousands of innocent Iraqi/Afghani civilians, America wins by killing one man who was never officially indicted for the attacks on 9/11.

O' it's a great day to be an American.

- Australian by the way, so sick of America's bullshit, cannot wait until Wikileaks exposes the Government's dirty laundry. Then we can get this world back on the right track.