Possible nutrient problem.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Satuit020, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Out of my 12 plants I have 2 that are showing this on their leaves. Not sure if it could be a nutrient problem or maybe too much nutrients. These plants are growing In 10 gallon containers in fox farm soil. I’m giving them big bloom and grow big about 3 times a week at half strength. Any input is greatly appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. See any bugs? If not I think it looks like ph fluctuation. Growweedeasy.com has a great section that I match pictures with.

3. I haven’t seen any bugs on the plants. They are currently in a greenhouse and I leave the door and vents open during the day for the heat. It’s weird that only 2 of the 12 have these problems. Maybe the others will show the same soon

4. ph-fluctuations-marijuana-label.jpg
    Or possibly leaf septoria but these are just guesses based off co.parison to the pics

• Like Like x 1
  5. thats looks like it. I have been just using the tap water to water the plants. I guess I will have to start checking the pH before I water. Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It looks like it's only on the older leaves, the newer ones I see look okay. If that's right then maybe you had a problem but now you don't.