Possible new stickies for these forums

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by squat, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I have a fairly vast knowledge of exercise, specifically strength training and aesthetic goals. I am not very impressed with your current exercise sticky, and am offering to write a new FAQ, at least for exercise. Would anyone be interested in this or will it be a waste of my time? No, I will not answer individual questions. Its possible that questions can be PMd to me and may be included in said FAQ depending on the quality of the question.
    Any takers? If not, that's fine too.

2. start a thread and hopefully its gets stickied :)

3. I think a lot of people would want to know how to gain muscle and lose weight.

Prolly also should add what to eat ad what foods to avoid. I see a lot of those threads around.

4. The problem with fitness advice is that there is a wide range of viable fitness advice that can be given out.

What worked for you, fitness wise, may not be what worked for me. Your way of eating may not be the best way of eating for someone else. And more often than not, these threads tend to be filled with broscience instead of actual, hard, biochemically-backed science. "Yeah dude you gotta eat 6 times a day; yeah brah you gotta get protein in right after you work out, but no more than 30 grams cuz your body can't absorb it" that kinda bullshit.

Just start a thread with your advice, and go from there. If it's good enough to be stickied, it'll be stickied.

5. There will be no broscience in it, and it won't contain much nutrition advice. Give me a week or two to work on it.

6. What can i use as a substitute for whey protein. Man i just can't take that shit down..ill drink it then go to the gym and after ill throw it all up.

7. drink it after the gym