Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible Moldy Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bongs-N-Blunts, Oct 1, 2011.

1. So I found old weed back at my house that I must have lost track of,but while I am home I figured that I should take advantage of this lucky find. I am aware that weed can become moldy and this bud is about 7 months old but has not been exposed to light and has been in what i believe to be an airtight bag. Is it ok or should I just pass on it. The bud looks fine I can see any apparent mold but I get paranoid sometimes.

2. youll know if its moldy ,,its probably good,,toke up and give us a report

3. Break it open. If there's any white moldy stuff, throw it out. Check real close - and if not, there shouldn't be a problem. Usually only moist bud gets moldy, old bud just gets harsh on the throat.

4. Mold can also be slimy and brown. If the bud is really brittle and falls apart, it's also potentially moldy.

Like Laith said, just give it a close inspection.

5. Doesn't mold need water?