Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadaGuy, Dec 3, 2010.

1. i was checking out my weed and there are some purple spots on it, only on the thin leaves, and i am wondering if this is possibly mold?

2. noob... post some pics you cant tell if theres mold on your bud by text... have some common sense dude

3. and if there is mold dont smoke it... make edibles out of it by cooking it in oil to eradicate the mold.

4. i was hoping by some sort of magic you would know lol, pics will be up soon

5. here are pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nah its just a little purple from it being out in the cold when it was growing, any mold would look like white fuzz

7. If it's only purple you're fine. If all the bud is green and you see like dark and light brown spots that could be bud rot, but I think yours is fine.

8. ok thanks!