Possible Mold?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cluelessly, Sep 28, 2012.

1. #1 cluelessly, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    I am new to pretty new to this so please forgive me if I am mistaken. I am currently growing OG Diesel and Sage. The problem I am having is that the bottom leaves on the plant are developing white spots with even a spot that looks as if it is dying (attached two pictures of the leaf i clipped)

We checked very thoroughly for spider mites but did have a small amount of mold (whitish spots that were not in the soil at the start) in the actual soil that we scooped out.

I included a few pictures, the first ebing the OG :)3) which I hope is not suffering a plague,

The next two are of the leaf that I clipped off the bottom.

The last is the Sage of a few leaves where there is a noticable white spot and burnt tip.

As for the setup we are using is a 600w halide with an interchangable hps. Using coco, and floraDUO (3xA to 1-B) during grow, will switch when flowering if it survives :(.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. May Be mildew. :/

3. How on earth did you post such tiny tiny pictures?

4. I think that is just nute residue, need to see a normal size picture of the effected area though.

5. #5 cluelessly, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    I have no idea why the pics are so tiny as they do not show up that way when I took the picture. Anyway here are them properly sized.

The first is the OG

the second is the bottom leaf that i clipped
    The third is the same leaf just different angle

The fourth is the sage with some weird spots.

They will blow up much better than the previous post.

Attached Files: