Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible medical marijuana customer?? Advice?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jlear3, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jlear3, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    Hey, I just had a random thought and wanted to ask just to see:
    I'm originally from MI and my father still lives there, since I've moved he's become a mmj distributor/grower and can have i think lik 12 plants per patient, but heres the "best" part, I think I may be able to get mmj in MI, help me figure this out plz!
    About 6 months ago I was in a horrible car accident (DUI) i had the helicopter, coma, the whole nine yards, Now I'm feeling pretty much 90% better! (thank whoever made that happen) but anyways, when I was in the accident, I hurt my knee pretty badly and couldn't even walk for like 2 months after the accident, I went to physical therapy every other day, but it still bugs me, if I moved to MI do you think I could get authorization to buy mmj? I mean it'd b cool cuz my father needs more patients and I could get some legal bud!! ANY input is necessary!!!

EDIT: the knee still cannot be bent 100% and certain positions hurt like hell!! Plus I fucked up the miniscus or whatever, and the doc said that I'd have horrible arthritis in the knee for the rest of my life, and will likely never be 100% better : /

2. try reading the stickies at the top of the mmj forums...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.