Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

possible loophole?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lanman, Jun 21, 2010.

1. taking into account that when you get rolled, some pigs will search you and your bags, backpacks etc without a warrant, if you were to carrry bud in an stamped mail envelope would they be less likley to search you consedring mail is federal property and if they were to search it without youre consesnt couldnt they themselves be fucked?

2. If you got caught with it wouldn't you be in more trouble for trying to traffic drugs?

3. What if it's addressed to yourself? With your own return address. They can't bust you for trafficking to yourself.

4. Sure they can, You sealing weed in a addressed envelope in enough proof for them to say you at least had intent to traffic. So you'd be fucked, when your driving just store all your illegal shit in the trunk and lock the release and glove box, lock the glove box when you take your registration out and whatnot.

5. yo son po can do what they want. If they think ur envelope might have some illegal shit in it theyll check it out no prob.

if u wanna drive around wit weed or ever need to transport some the best spot is a hidden one, find a good spot in ur car

6. LOL @ puff puff and lyndon

7. but i thought they needed a federal warrant to open it, which are 10 times harder to get than a search warrant

8. How about next time you just plead the fourth or fifth amendment(which ever one it is I forgot) and then they can't search you, since they more then likely don't have a reason too.

9. I believe the same judge can issue a search warrant easily. Also, once the dogs come in, all rights are waved if they get a good sniff.

If they ask you to open and you say no and they have suspicion that it has the good ol' Mary Jane, then yes it will be opened no matter what.

The only way around getting caught is stashing it well or not bringing it. But, you can use the letter as a good concealor assuming you can just make it look like a thick letter, but it won't protect you from anything.

10. i plead the fifth!

11. LMFAO, oh my gosh

12. Lols

If they illegally search you, your lawyer can take that up in court, there are many threads on this sitebon how to deal with a police encounter, so go do some research. And know your rights!!

13. Yeah this...

Anyway if your too lazy to find it...
    Read this