Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible limit in California

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alwayzbizzy, Aug 22, 2008.

1. http://www.willitsnews.com/ci_10256203

2. wait wat does this mean? does this mean they r considering making medical illegal???
    fuckkkk thatttt im in san fran and if they do that i think the whole city wuld b pissed

3. Really it just means that the DEA wants to fuck you over anyway they can, and if you're a medical MJ paitient, stay under the legal limit.

Or at least that's all I really read into it.

4. Really, this article has nothing to do with the DEA.

It has to do with the fact that the California state legislature passed AB420 which imposes limits on posseion and plant limit. It has been deemed unconstitutional and is going to the california supreme court to be heard.

215, which passed in 1996, imposes NO limit, other then what your doctor recommends.

5. Some cannabis doctors give recommendations with specific plant numbers and yields allowed. I like those doctors, because for many of us, the 6 plant/8oz. thing is not adequate if you use more than as 1/4oz a week.

If your doc doesn't give that kind of recommendation, ask them to do it. Tell them how much you use in an average week, and add that up for a year. That amount should be on your recommendation, or at least near that amount; I know there are some of you out there who may fib about your usage just to get a larger amount. But most docs who put numbers on the rec. can spot you, and place their own limits, based on comfort level. They are allowed to do that. These docs have a medical license at stake, and don't need to be badgered by people abusing the system.

But, who do you want deciding how much medicine you're allowed? The doctor, or your government? I say doctor, since the government doesn't know or give a flying fuck who I am.