Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

possible historic winter storm... mid-atlantic and northeast, watch out...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 16, 2003.

1. lucky for us our power didn't go out..but we got plenty of snow

2. how much you guys get over there in lancaster? it started sleeting a little before 3 in the morning, and didn't stop until just before noon. they say it condensed the snow some, and had it been snowing the whole time we woulda gotten like 10 more inches... thank God for the sleet :D

3. yeah, we got sleet too, but not until 5...it was still going until 11 am...we got a total of 27 inches, after the sleet

4. theres lots of snow here in NJ..and i have no school tommorw
    WAKE AND BAKE!!!!

5. yeah, i finally dug all the old fucking people out of their houses which really sucked but i got cash.... so bud time tommorrow...

HEY!!!! 'thehempress' geeze, i live like 10 minutes from east pete, i live in manhiem township (rival schools, arrrggg) geeze there is another dude that lives in 'hemp'field thats on this site... we could have a freaking party sometime soon... that would be kick ass... a 'grasscity party'

yeah, SNOW SUCKS, well at least when there is alot of it...

6. Manheim Township!!!???? ::growls uncontrollably::

nah, I'm kidding :) but it would be cool to smoke with you when I smoke again

7. everyone here is fine..thanks for worrying critter :)

8. everyone that didnt have to shovel is ok, but us mofo's that had to strain against this fucking snow, isnt alright, im kinda sore..

9. can't stand the snow... up here near boston we've getting the last part of the storm... we already have a foot on the ground and by tomorrow morning we're suppose to have 2 feet!!! fuck i have work too i don't wanna go and its cold and clammy i cant wait till summer... i hate winter....
    peace
    -e

10. man i love snow all that actibities that revolve around it are so fun. skiing rocks

11. If yall started a snowball fight, How long would it take you to move a three foot square of snow with the depth that you have?

Approximatly how many snow balls would that much snow make??

And could you eat the snow that you are making snowballs from?????

12. It's snowing AGAIN!!! I think we got another 2 inches...what's up with that?

13. damn hemp you up all night........like me :)

14. I'm a vampire....

...Not really..I'm used to working 3rd shift, it's hard to go back to a normal sleep schedule :p

15. yea dude thats what I was sayin, hell ya, REMEMBER THIS SHIT FOR THE SPRING N FOR SURE WE WILL DO IT! everyone in the pennsylvania area, we'll have a freakin great time! all bring a few blunts n a gram or so, and it'll be heaven ;)
    REMEMBER THIS FOR SPRING, N I'LL SET SOMTHIN UP! we'll have to do it thru PM tho, cause piggies could be browsin the forum ya kno? :/