Possible First time grower needs help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ctvrb24, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Considering Purchasing these exact feminized AK-47 seeds from this site link AK 47 Feminized Marijuana Seeds High Quality feminized seeds Information on the quality of the product would be great.

I plan to visit this store at the end of the week to look at supplies Be Well Hydroponics and Urban Gardening

If I do go through with this I plan to use a twenty gallon planter pot and will grow 3 plants. PLEASE someone who actually knows what they are talking about give me information on what exactly to buy at the store. I have done a ton of research and reading but would still like opinions from others. I want proper soil, fertilizer, insect repellant, etc. If I get around to doing this it will be an outdoor project. I am aiming to get fox farms products because I have read many good reviews. A feeding chart would be great also. Any information would be helpful especially a list of questions of what I need to ask an employee for help. First time poster. Thanks

2. #2 Lion, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Personally, I don't think you should spring the extra money for femmed seeds, and just go with regulars. If this is your first grow, the experience will be good. It seems like you have a good financial look in that you have lots'a money to put into this project. If you want some (shitty) advice from a first time grower..K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid! First grow does not necessarily have to include all this. The MAIN items on the list should be Insect Repellent. I planted bag seeds in the woods, and the only issue I ran into was insects. Since this is my first grow, I didn't bother with all the complications of preparing soil, adding correct amounts of plant food..etc. I believe if you stick with a more simple plan, you'll feel much less stressed and leave less room for error. In my opinion lol..