Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible Drug Test Soon....Need Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woahh, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I know there are probably a trillion of these threads all over GC, but I'm too lazy to go find them, so I thought I'd start a thread specific to my situation.

I've been in contact with the head of an IT department at a pretty big company and he just emailed me back today- I'm pretty sure I have the job. The last time I smoked was 420, obviously, so now I'm just gonna stop and focus on getting this shit out of my system. I don't smoke too often- I'd say once a week on average. Sometimes twice or three times in a week, sometimes once in two weeks. It just depends on what I'm doing- but I'm in no way a daily smoker. I'm also pretty husky. Like you know, definitely not skinny, but not fat either- I'm just big.

Ever since 420, I've started drinking a lot of water, and I'm planning on working out (when I have time--I'm really busy right now). What I wanted to know was how much water should I be drinking daily, and what are some other ways to speed up getting weed out of my system? I have probably about a month until the background check and drug screening- so there's not a ton of pressure, but I'd rather be more safe than sorry.

Anyway, let me know, and thanks in advance.

2. Dude, just drink 2 bottles of water 2 hours before test.

Then, drink 1 1/2 bottles of water 1 hour before test.

Piss in cup midstream, not beginning or end.

Works everytime.

BTW, at some point take Vitamin B pills to make your piss yellow.

3. Thanks, I will take that into consideration. But I have no problem with stopping smoking for a while- I kinda wanted to take a T break anyway, so this is a good excuse to.

If anyone still has any suggestions, I'm open to them.

4. If you are not taking the test for a month or so then you're golden. Whats your body type? THC is stored in fat, the less fat, the less time in your system. Take vitamen c, helps your immune system. Excersise and sweat. sweating is important. Sit in a sauna. Drink a lot of water everyday and take lots of pisses. You should be good.

Hope this helps.

5. You gotta burn fat cells
    Eat healthier work out drinking water doesnt really help unless you do it right before te test to dilute piss ummm eat breakfast so that your metalbolism spikes back up to normal faster
    Dont skip any meals eat snacks but only small ones or could take the cheap way out as mentione above

6. Excuse me? Cheap way out? I have lived by this rule and passed every time. Whats so cheap about it? The guy has a month. It will be outta his system in 30 days for habitual users...and he doesn't smoke everyday.

Can you define cheap way out?

7. Like shortcut wasnt saying it was bad just its weird but where do you get you pills from?

8. All good suggestions, and I was planning on doing most of what was mentioned above already.

Just wanted to clarify; specifically how much water is "a lot of water"? Like how many glasses a day?

9. don't waste your time with water.. if your not careful it will dilute the sample and you may have to re-test ( with some folks looking on)
    don't bother with flushes.. some work some don't it's a hit and miss with them

i'd suggest a $20 bottle of fake urine if your that concerned...
    works every time

10. The whole "drink a lot of water" thing is so misunderstood and there are so many people out there who think drinking water actually does something.

THC is stored in your fat cells. How do you burn fat cells, in turn ridding your body of THC? You work out.

Drinking 100 bottles of water a day is going to do nothing but hydrate you and dilute your piss. Be careful, because dilution isn't all that normal and it could look like you are trying to hide something. WHen I was on probation, a diluted test was a failed test, no matter what.

11. Working out isn't going to remove THC, only time will. So if you need a quick fix dilution is the way to go, just be smart about it.

12. #12 Enjoyable High, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    There are three key variables in the "natural detoxification" equation:

1. Aerobic exercise (Lipolysis Factor) where you actually sweat hard and consistently do so over at minimum a 14 day period. This dislodges and degrades THC that has been adsorbed to skeletal muscle tissue, nerve cells, pulmonary tissue, and adipose tissue.

2. Abstinence (Time Factor) from introducing new THC into your bloodstream (Stop getting high) practiced at a minimum of 14 days.

3. (Clarifying Factor) Purging the bloodstream Circulatory system and Digestive system of THC and its metabolites by pissing a lot and shi*ting a hellalot

4. * Dilution is not a detox method, but rather a "supportive activity" that is best done early on the actual "day of the test"--in order to lower the concentration of THC metabs that will appear in the urine sample --and thereby help to confidently produce a negative test result AFTER the above-cited three factors have already been performed to reduce the total THC available to be diluted. Overdosing on water for 12 days prior to day #14 will only dilute your bloodstream which leads to hypotension and its associated maladies+ a high water bill : ). That is why Dilution ought be done only 2 days prior to the actual test.

Thus, 1 (1.3) + 2 (1.4) + 3 (1.2) + (4 x 1.1) = 99% Negative probability UT result on a home test.

Then bottle up a pint of your own neg urine and if you need to join the Sub Club, then you'all have a trustworthy and free source!

As you can see, Abstinence accounts for 40% of the success, in passing!
    Aerobic exercise accounts for 30% of the success and Clarifying accounts for 20% of the success
    With Dilution on "day of test" adding in that pivotal 10% extra punch of success.

For fastest result, focus on the synergistic effect of all three is what really counts.

13. Fake urine? Is that real?

14. No its fake silly. sorry I'm too high after getting off probation yesterday :bongin: :smoke: But yes you can buy it online or at some headshops I believe.