Possible drug test. Help please!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheWeedMisser, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Guys, I need some advice/input. So here is the deal.

I’ve had a job for the last 7 years that does the initial pre-employment drug screening and then no further testing after that. I was recently basically handed a job promotion out of the blue with about a 3 week warning. The deal is however, I get a company car for this position. Now they haven’t told me that I would be tested so I’m honestly not even sure I will.

However, obviously I can’t chance it. I immediately quit upon notice of this promotion, which was about 2 weeks ago. I start the job October 7th and have filled out all of the paper work for the car. I’m guessing I’ll take the test at the end of next week if I have one being I start the following Monday and will be getting the car.

Details of my use: daily smoker, but a light smoker. I usually smoke around a gram a week in average but a little more heavily on the weekends. I’ve been a pretty regular smoker for about 4 years now and used edibles occasionally. I’m 6 foot and 175 pounds.

What can I do to assure that I pass this test if I have one. Any advice is welcome. No smart ass answers please. I had no idea I’d get the promotion or I had stopped earlier. I’m all ears.

2. I’ve never been tested for driving a company car. I drive corporate rentals as well.
    Good luck

3. That makes me feel somewhat better. Like I said it’s the same company and they do not test my current position after pre-employment. It’s basically the same position I have but a larger geographical region hence why they provide a company car. I also feel like I may have been given the test before all of my on-boarding started or at least mentioned it when I filled out the form to apply for the company car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I am wondering how all of this went.

5. The fact you want to prepare before you even know if you have one is amazing. Ignore detox drinks, buy monkey whizz or quickfix, keep it handy but out of the sun and you’ll be golden

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Highly doubt they would drug test for that.