Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible dealer on my block?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Dec 7, 2012.

1. I always see this guy hotblxing his car, and i know he lives on my block. Hes really got tbat drug dealer-ish look to him. How should i go about asking him for bud abd finding out if he sells?

2. Drop a letter through his door in cut out newspaper. "Do you sell drugs?" then obviously put a place to meet and see if he turns up. :smoking:

3. Walk by after he hotboxes and say something about it smelling nice. Small talk for a few minutes and then ask if he can help you get a bag. Ask for something small at first though, otherwise you'll seem sketchy.

4. No, that's a bad idea. That will just sketch him out

5. I don't think any smart dealer would be hotboxing in their car infront of their house.

6. I wouldn't say that to him...
    Though just wondering, what attributes look "drug dealer-ish"?

7. I think I should give it a shot/go!

8. Just go call him over somtime or when you run into him be like "hey man, you know anyplace to score some bud?"

9. Smoke him out, even if he isnt a dealer, its good to know other shmokers

10. *weed dealer , not drug dealer ;)