Possible dead Bin Laden photo

Discussion in 'General' started by Flonkas, May 3, 2011.

1. It's said he was shot above his left eye.

The wound is over his right.

2. there are no photos because hes not dead, just my opinion though..

3. All of you are wrong about when your dead you don't smile remember our pass port pictures? They are being serious you know terrorists smile!!! So in other words this is real because he is smiling.

4. Did y'all really think the pictures would have been released this quickly? They just said he was dead yesterday

5. That means it MUST be true! The always truth telling government people said so.

6. Did anyone even read the second post in this thread or any of the reports? He was allegedly shot above HIS left eye. The bullet hole in the photo is above his RIGHT eye.

7. Did the guy that shot him tell you that?

8. #28 mushroomsatsuji, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    /facepalm

It's called logic

9. not.....dead...

10. Don't get me wrong... I'm all about logic and using all the information you can to form a FACT BASED opinion... but where exactly are you getting your information? You just choose to blindly believe news outlets because they say the evil cave dwelling villain was killed overseas... yet they have zero proof whatsoever.

What happened with Saddam? They threw his ass on TV for weeks, questioned him, gave him up for trial, then hung him. We capture the most wanted man in the world and decide now we want to be respectful of his religion, and throw him in the ocean.

:confused:

11. we didn't really capture him...we shot him in the head. he would have a hard time standing trial with a bullet in his head and i think television censors would also have a problem with showing this for weeks.

plus we were trying to get outta there as quickly as we could...because CLEARLY the pakistan military cannot be trusted 100%...as his compound was built in a military housing neighborhood

12. You say this as if you were there. Obviously I'm aware that a dead man cannot stand trial... but you'd think they would do anything else with the body of the most wanted fugitive in the world than just throw him over the side of a boat.

Once again, bringing up "facts" gathered from Faux News and the like...

13. #33 mushroomsatsuji, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude. It's been one fucking day! Why the hell would they release something that sensitive so soon?

We are already anticipating retaliatory attacks. Just imagine what would happen I'd we plastered his corpse everywhere.

Not only that, but even if attacks weren't expected, it would be at least a month before they would consider releasing them

If we had the photos now, then you should be very suspicious. Its way too soon

14. knowing that the government and military we have been cooperating with and helping fund had osama bin laden in one of their neighborhoods...i wouldnt keep him, i wouldnt hang around, i wouldnt take pictures. i would kill him, throw him to the fishes, and not bring him back to our country so who knows what crazy people can do what...

id be too busy worrying why the fuck this government we have been helping has the worlds number one fugitive in a neighborhood a half mile away from a military training base

15. Why do all the pictures include something white in his eye??? Did they do something else they didn't tell us about?? :smoke:

16. safe bet obama is busy as fuck right now and the decisions he makes right now could have massive repercussions for not just the USA you DO NOT rush into anything , like releasing photos

17. agreed..."pics or it didn't happen" rule doesnt apply to the government and a highly confidential operation...

18. Isamic scholars say that only people who die at sea should be burried at sea, only after wrapped and a ceremony is held. Since he died on land, he was suppose to be given a ceremony and bureid facing Mecca. And it could only be identified as one of his fathers 55 children with 23 different women, no proof its him. Asalamalakum Suckas...

19. #39 Smokeitdown, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    This shit is like a fucking movie. Princes getting married in front of hundreds of thousands of people... our president putting out sketchy birth certificates to try to prove he's a real american... the evil villain warlord killed overseas in his elaborate million dollar complex...

All the insanity and hype to create confusion and debate until nobody has any idea what is going on anymore. Everyone, just continue working your 9-5, spending your paychecks, and shitting your pants at night over terrorists. Let TSA agents stuff their hands down you and your children's pants to check for bombs and contraband. This is the way life is supposed to be.

20. That's not the point. The picture contradicts what has been reported which leads me to believe it's fake. Not saying that I buy into whatever the media says anyway (for all we know, he's been dead for a few years). Hell, any pictures that the government release could be photoshopped.