Possible cure for cancer

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Nov 16, 2011.

1. You guys didn't know that marijuana cures cancer? Wow, it's on this forum too. How about vitamin D? Sodium bicarbonate anyone?

Google "Run from the cure" about phoenix tears oil and Rick Simpson.

Google "Government has known weed cures cancer since 1974"

Google "Granny Storm Crow" and read all her material. She happens to be an active member here.

There is much more on cancer in Grannys' material and on the web to support this.

2. Cancer is already 100% curable through natural means. Do your research people...

3. Some of you Blades are a little stupid. I heard like a year ago about this cure for cancer and that it was 100% legit, but guess what, I haven't heard about it since and this thing got quite a bit of media attention.

The thing is that the Pharmaceutical companies are HUGE. Like some of the biggest in the world. And they will LOSE money on a one shot cured for life kinda thing because chemotherapy is insanely expensive and it requires a lot of sessions. See what I mean? They will lose money on it. They don't give two fucks about being a nice guy, all they feel is greed so all they want is our money. This is no joke and I'm sad to see that a few people think we're living in the perfect little Disney world...

4. This is how it begins guys, prepare for I am legend.

5. [quote name='"StickyIckyWeed"']Some of you Blades are a little stupid. I heard like a year ago about this cure for cancer and that it was 100% legit, but guess what, I haven't heard about it since and this thing got quite a bit of media attention.

The thing is that the Pharmaceutical companies are HUGE. Like some of the biggest in the world. And they will LOSE money on a one shot cured for life kinda thing because chemotherapy is insanely expensive and it requires a lot of sessions. See what I mean? They will lose money on it. They don't give two fucks about being a nice guy, all they feel is greed so all they want is our money. This is no joke and I'm sad to see that a few people think we're living in the perfect little Disney world...[/quote]

Spot on

6. hemp oil nikkuh

7. I don't give a fuck what people say, marijuana does not CURE cancer. It might help battle it significantly, it might help you cope with it, and it might make it a lot more bearable.. but it will not outright make it completely go away.

If you can show me a study where it has completely cured somebody, I'll check it out.. but don't bother with the "it killed some cancerous cells", because that's not 'curing' it, it's fighting it.

8. big pharma funded government will never let it happen.

9. #29 Jdahms, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    so you think a company would pass on something that is worth 47 trillion?

come on. Actually think about it for a minute.

The first company to come out with a 1 shot cure will make ALL of the money and the companies that didnt will no longer make money on treatment. see how that works? Big bad pharma wouldnt pass on a cure because if someone else comes out with one they will lose out on all the money from treatment and will miss out on making all the money from the cure.

Yes they make a lot of money on treatment, but it isn't worth passing on becoming the most important and richest company in history.

10. Yes they fucking would pass on it because that vaccine is a ONE time thing while chemotherapy is over months, even years, and even when you've "cured" the cancer with chemo, it can come back and it's not uncommon at all. So right there the big bad Pharma earned another treatment. They would pass on it because in the long run they would lose billions of dollars on it compared to a one time fix. See what I mean?

11. MMS (Miracle Mineral Substance), has almost been proven to cure cancer. Inventor, Jim Humble, was working on a water purifier because he was in Africa mining gold years ago, and there was no clean water. He found it's use when some of his co-workers got malaria, and there was no medicine around, so he gave him some of his "Water purifying substance". After 9 hours, all of them where laughing about how bad they were feeling before. He started giving it to people with malaria all over the country and cured over 40,000 people. He also realized it cured other numerous things.

Here's a video of him talking about his MMS.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp1zoov8[/ame]

12. I agree. Even IF it's not as profitable as other means of treatment, it will absolutely fucking kill competition. The company that does it will certainly rake in a higher profit than if they stick to usual treatment.

But I'm curious.. if this cure is worth $47 trillion, how much are other means of treatment worth?

13. interesting for sure.

Click ‘LIKE' if you AGREE that Israel is a great blessing to the world!

pretty funny at the end I thought lol :cool:

14. #34 Jdahms, Nov 16, 2011
    No where near 47 trillion. I know that much.

Not to be mean, but that is a childish view on how this business works. By passing on putting out a cure they are banking on any of the many other companies in the business not figuring out the same thing and actually putting it out there.

15. You do know that's against the law? (At least I think)
    It's called Monopoly and that shit is illegal. So if one Pharmaceutical started selling this vaccine they would get shut down pretty fast since there won't be any room for competition. Not sure if I'm actually right or not, but I think I am.

Also, if one Pharma... I hate that fucking word, takes ages to write, started selling it then others would catch on and make it cheaper or what ever and then where would the money be? Spread out over perhaps hundreds of Pharma.... Fuck that word... :p

16. that's not how it works lol

17. #37 StickyIckyWeed, Nov 16, 2011
    Well then kind sir, why don't you share your knowledge on this particular matter?

That's the only logical explanation I can think of, but then again I'm not a scientists, doctor nor a businessman.

Edit:
    I'm off to bed, I'll come back tomorrow and see what's up. Peace out, Blades. :)

18. Check out this website.

cancertruth.net/

Here is another good one,

thedoctorwithin.com/cancer/to-the-cancer-patient/

19. MMS, Miracle Mineral Subtance.

20. Well it cures skin cancer and there definitely potential to use it against other cancers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcY90UoPAo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Cured Too: A Cannabis Story (A Film By David Triplett) - YouTube[/ame]

Also, the cure isn't always gonna be something a pharma company makes in a lab and puts in some magic pill. Nutrients for the body is one of top cures for cancer to date...that means only consuming nothing but raw super food juices and just totally slamming your body with mass amounts of micronutrients. Believe it or not, a lot of cancer comes from under nutrition from eating nothing but fake food your whole life. McDonalds, chips, pasta, etc are all processed, and basically fake foods with no nutritional value. You need to incorporate fresh veggies and fruits in your diet to get those good vitamins and minerals in the most efficient and plentiful way.