Possible Cure For Cancer

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Johnny Blazed, Aug 15, 2008.

1. actually, THC in a concentrated form has been proven to kill cancer.

concentrated thc is the true medicine, taking it orally over a period of 3 months will kill cancer rick simpson has proved it and there are many other studies and proffessionals willing to back it up.

the difference is smoking cannabis itself takes away 90% of the medicinal value of the plant, it needs to be ingested over a period of time to truly flood the system and take physical effect.

this is why rick simpsons videos should be stickied on the medical marijuana forum

people think that smoking cannabis is the limit, but this really is the crudest way to use it

even though this method is needed to keep apetite up and to encourage sleep.

This is medicine. Nothing else compares to concentrated THC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNXr3r1FoU&feature=related

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dr. Robert Melamede, Professor of Biology at the University of Colorado, explains how the body's Endo-Cannabinoid system (and plant based Cannabinoids as suppliment) kills cancer cells and inhibits tumor growth.

this is fact.

2. wouldnt it be funny if cancer was a side effect of this new drug?

carcinogens have been around since the first caveman decided to cook his food instead of eating it raw. (if not earlier)

does throwing dead meat on a fire = civilization?

next.

3. The funny thing evolution is that you adapt

If people are in the sun all day long for 100's of thousands of years, they will adapt

So people in africa got black skin, they didn't get cancer

people in southamerica and southeast asia, brown skin...they didn't get cancer

native americans in the U.S....not as much sun, so a little dark, but still didn't get cancer

white people in europe, didn't need dark skin because the sun wasn't as strong..so again no cancer

People did not get skin cancer until recently, untill they migrated to places where their skin type didn't go along with the ammount of sun they were getting, untill people started tanning, ect.

Again, cancer is modern day

4. Then the solution is simple.

We go back to the days of primordial humans, and destroy all knowledge we have of fire.

5. did they get cancer though?

yes cooking food is one step in the direction of modern civilization and carcinogens..but their body could deal with and detox these things because their still wasn't as many, and because their body was healthy because of the whole food diet they ate

6. sam, rick simpson was diagnosed with 3 skin cancers by his doctor, this is on record.

he was sent by his doctor to get one of them removed by the medical system using surgery.

this only irritated the skin cancer

rick then made concentrated THC and applied it to all 3 cancers, in 4 days the cancers were completely gone.

he has physical proof of this on record.

he has also cured many other people of cancers and countless other diseases with physical proof

if you watch his videos on youtube you can see for yourself

and just for extra, again, here is

Dr. Robert Melamede, Professor of Biology at the University of Colorado saying outright that thc and cannabinoids kill cancer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

7. -sigh-

Smoking cannabis will not provide your body with enough thc to make a difference. Concentrated oil from the resin of the plant has worked for many people however.

8. Yes, well show me where the genetic mutation for NO DNA is.

We'll just evolved into hydrophobic lipid bubbles and self-replicating proteins.

If people are in the sun all day long for 100's of thousands of years, they will adapt

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Melanin is indeed an important factor in the prevalence of sunlight exposure and skin cancer. Although, there is no amount of melanin which will entirely prevent skin cancer.

Every race, culture and creed gets skin cancer. It's part of living in proximity a gigantic radioactive nuclear fusion reactor.

Again, totally wrong, but I've already had my fun and illustrated why.

Again, you clearly haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. I don't know where you learned this nonsense.

and I mean, sunlight is only one of MANY "natural" carcinogens. scoobydooby67 also through another great one out there.

9. well said, thanks for the library of links also lol

this is the true medicine and people need to be educated about it

many people today are smoking cannabis to help aid their illnesses and they also think that this is the best way to treat it.

if they would just take this oil for over 3 months, they could cure theyre illness outright and never need to smoke cannabis again... but of course could if they wanted

10. That's not a clinical trial.
    It's a single anecdote at best.

That's now how science works.

But we've already been over this, I have no interest in further discussion with you. You seem dedicated to your dogma.

Hell, I'd be surprised if you even read a single one of those links.

11. so physical proof is no longer proof?

theyre have been many clinical studies done on rats proving thc kills cancer cells, it was first discovered in 1974 and studies are being done today supporting this.

i have respect for your opinion sam, but i dont know why your just denying reality

all you have to do is look at the rick simpson case

12. Thanks for showing that you refuse to actually read any of the links I provided you.

Sometimes I worry that I'm actually brushing off another critical thinker who just has information I don't. Good thing that isn't the case.

13. sam wtf

link me up

14. :wave:

15. Can we stop by the 70's?
    Watch this 'medacine' is going to have shit tons of side affects then theres gunna be a recall after a bunch of cancer patients die.
    just watch.

16. The blue hyperlinks embedded in my writing. You can click on them to open up another page. It works just like a written link.

17. to be honest sam, i just clicked and scanned through the links just then and i really dont understand why these links disprove that:

rick simpson physically cured his 3 skin cancers it is on record his doctor as witness

and has cured countless other cancer patients and growing

there is physical proof of this

18. Exactly, you have no clue how scientific skepticism works.

19. but there is physical proof that it works documented.

i dont get you atall

20. If you were to read the articles I source in entirety, you would understand the nature of physical proof a little better, especially in a scientific and medical context.