Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible allergy to the herb or Acid Reflux

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hey its me again with another question. So, I have posted before about chest tightness after smoking and while eating. I am curious as to what other people think about what I have discovered. First, I have been toking heavily since I was 15 and I am almost 20. I went from every day, every other day, to not often that much but the past few weeks its been smoking/vaping out of a magic flight every other day. Anyways, I have been to a doctor and got lung testing done and Omaprazole for my stomach acid.

When I smoke after taking Zyrtec which is an allergy medication, my chest doesn't get so tight, now this could be that or the omaprazole if its due to acid reflux. I also use an emergency inhaler and maintaince inhaler. 

When I get the feeling of my chest being too tight, I burp a lot and then it feels a bit better. So I am curious as to what you blades think, is it indigestion/acid reflux/ gerd, or is it an allergic reaction?

I also have asthma. This tightness/burping only started about last summer.

Sorry for the disorganization, typing this on a chromebook.

2. Doesn't sound like GERD to me, but I dunno.

Just came to say I'd stop taking Omaprazole, stuff is bad for you.

3. Why is that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Is GERD and acid reflux the sane

4. I find it hard to believe it's acid reflex I too suffer from it and besides prescribed medications the herb is the only thing that helps with the stomach pains from the acid reflex. It also helps me eat but that's another issue.

5. Well what do you feel when you have acid reflux ?

6. Like acid is burning it's way up your throat, I've only puked from acid reflux once and it was savage stuff!

7. Is acid reflux when you feel like vomit is going up but it doesn't go all the way up? So it just feels uncomfortable?
    Cause once I got that while bending over and puked in my mouth. It was traumatizing.