possible abuse happening next door

Discussion in 'General' started by duperdutch, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #21 d0p35m0k3r, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Well, ya know what they say; If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

so go over there and serve up a REAL ass whoopin' and maybe that'll make whoever quit fucking up!

2. If he beats his girl for not making dinner like that 90s commercial suggests, what do you think he'd do to the neighbor getting his wife to suck off his cock?

3. chooo-choooooo! All aboard!!
    ...right?!

4. this has happened to me before. people above me were fighting for like a week straight, smashing glass, screaming dont touch me, fuck you, blood curdling shit that would wake me up at like 3 am.

the landlord knew he got mad complaints but that didnt stop them so i called the cops when i couldnt take the bullshit anymore. i let them in the building and went back to sleep. turns out the guy had warrants for robberies. for some reason i never heard from them again :)

5. I dont get it?

6. group sex
    ...seemed funnier at the time

7. haha group sex

maybe its just some dude beatin his meat really hard and he gets turned on by screaming at himself, throwing himself into walls and shit.

8. Well...you have to decide what you want. Do you want to live in peace and quiet or do you want to get involved in someone else's business?

Complain to the manager and explain you expect something to be done to halt the disruptive noises.

Don't ever call the cops because you have no idea what you're getting involved in.
    The cops will fuck everything up and it will be all your fault and everyone will hate you.
    Never call the cops. Bad. No.

9. Invite him over for dinner? :confused_2:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::bongin:

10. I would knock on their door and tell them to please keep the noise down. If I saw him beating his wife or a kid I would pull him into the hallway and beat the shit out of him. thats just me though my sister had a boyfriend that tried to choke her once and now hes on my shit list, if I ever catch him on the street im gonna suffocate him with my studded belt.

11. What op should do [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnp2tSu8eKU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Walking Dead - Shane beats up Ed - YouTube[/ame]

12. thats so fucked :( i hope she gets out

13. If you see the guy hitting her you should bust out a molly whop on his bitch ass.My buddy lived in a downstairs apartment and the meth heads used to wrestle around and vacuum constantly.He finally went up there and told them to chill out.

14. HAhaha fuck. That's what I'm doing today. Wrestling and vacuuming :cool::smoke:

15. If it was just once or twice I'd let it go, but if he's continually beating on her and it's continually a problem I'd probly call the cops. I usually never like getting the cops involved unless it's an extreme issue....but you don't want to not do anything, then come home one day and find out your neighbor killed his wife, or put her in a coma, or something horrible like that.

16. Yell, "Chris Cook that bitch, be a Viking!"

Football jokes. :D

17. I used to think this too until a friend told me about a bad relationship that she was in and that if someone didnt call the cops one night she wouldve bled to death due to being stabbed by her ex.

18. Aim some subs at their wall and blast that shit.:cool:

If they come over and say " turn the music down"

Then you say "I'll turn it down if you turn your yelling and shit down"

19. I would confront him and start an argument and then beat his ass if my facts are right but I have a anger problem but I do direct my anger where it's needed not at home or on friends.When I get mad I really do black out or some people say see red I would be thats guys worst nightmare

20. If the girl dosnt lime it she can leave whenever she wants to bro.

Some girls like it when their boyfriends beat the shit out of them... Seriously